Today i will be teaching you guys how to copy links of any post you like from any website using either your smart phone or PC.
You might have been hearing people talking about links such as: pls give me the link of that post you read on google or whatever site or the link to download a particular file. Its very simple and most people don’t know how to do it, thereby making people who know how to do it feel like something else.
HOW TO COPY OR GET THE LINK USING A SMART PHONE:
1. Visit the desired site you want to copy from, i mean type in the site’s address in the address bar of your browser, example: www.ogbongeblog.com
2. Long press the link (the link is either blue in colour or black and bold) till it displays a list of options as seen in the image below.
3. . Select copy link. When you click copy link, it means you have just copied the link of that post as seen in the example above (MUSIC:TiwaSalvage ft. Wizkid).
You can copy this link and paste it anywhere for safety and reference purposes(incase you want to view that post later). If you want to view that post later, just paste the link on your address bar(the field you normally type www.example.com).
Note: The link is that text in blue and green colour, as seen in the image above.
HOW TO COPY OR GET THE LINK USING A PC:
1. Place your mouse on the bold or blue text link.
2. Right click on the link. A list of options will be displayed, click on copy link address.You have just copied the link.
Do you love this post? Kindly share on social media.
We also love and appperciate comments, kindly drop your comments about this post. Thanks for visiting.
(C)2019 TemmyPhilz Blog. All Rights Reserved.