The University Of Medical sciences Ondo City,Ondo State Nigeria.Owned by the Ondo State Government, established in 2015. It is the third specialized medical university in Africa and Nigeria’s first specialized medical university to be accredited by the National Universities Commission .
University of Medical Sciences
Motto: For Learning and Community Service
Established: March 2015
Vice-Chancellor: Professor Friday Okonofua
Location: Ondo City , Ondo State , Nigeria
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
1. Medicine and Surgery
2. Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
1. Nursing Sciences
3. Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Science
1. Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
3. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
Now Everything we do know about the 2018/2019 UNIMED Admission process
The Post Utme form being released last month July is rumoured to expire on the 25th of August 2018, it costs 12,500 naira minus bank and cyber cafe charges. . While the exams are Scheduled to run for Two days (30th – 31st August) to begin from 7:00AM daily.
P.S Candidates will get their dates and time of writing immediately after completed registration.
The Exam will consist of 50 questions and will run for 30 minutes, We also know that the exams are scheduled to hold at the MIS Center, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City because of the lack of major ICT components in UNIMED to carry out the Examination which is gonna be a Computer Based Test.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Thursday 30th August, 2018
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates
Friday 31st August, 2018
ALSO NOTE THAT
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller;
- Print – out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from Bank)
- Printed copy of the completed UNIMED Admission Screening Exercise Online Registration Form
2. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng . send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
3. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility.
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2018 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
2. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission;
2. Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank;
3. Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
4. Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
5. Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website ( www.unimed.edu.ng ).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email @email@example.com for questions, school fees schedule, past questions e.t.c
Am sure you love this post, kindly share it on social media using any of our social media buttons below or whatsapp. We so much love and apperciate comments too, kindly drop your comments about this post.
To quickly get new updates at your fingertips, kindly do the following:
(C)2019 TemmyPhilz Blog. All Rights Reserved.